2. Personal Information. Personal Information is collected when users voluntarily contact ArtAboveReality via the Site in order to receive newsletters, new product launch information, and special events information or to answer surveys, enter contests and receive notices of other promotional opportunities, or when users or visitors of the Site (collectively, “Site Users”) otherwise voluntarily provide such information. ArtAboveReality may use the Personal Information you provide for various purposes, such as to create a personal customer profile in order to let you know of products, services or events that may be of special interest to you. However, ArtAboveReality will neither disclose nor sell any Personal Information about you to a party unaffiliated or unrelated to ArtAboveReality except (i) to comply with applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas or court orders or otherwise respond to government inquiries, (ii) protect the rights or property of ArtAboveReality or its affiliated or related entities or (iii) if ArtAboveReality reasonably believes that you have used information from the Site in order to commit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health and/or safety of any person or the public.
3. Additional Privacy Protection for Children Using the Internet. ArtAboveReality does not intend to collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to the Site, we will promptly remove such information from the Site’s files.
4. Aggregate Information. ArtAboveReality also collects aggregate information, which is used in a collective manner, and from which no individual person can be identified. The types of aggregate information we collect may include frequency of visits to the Site, search terms entered, Site pages most frequently accessed and/or location, age or gender of Site Users (collectively, “Aggregate Information”). By knowing more about the general profile of our Site Users (without identifying any specific individual’s characteristics), we believe we can improve your experience. Aggregate Information collected on the Site may be used and disclosed in any way. For example, we may collect and analyze collected Aggregate Information to determine how many visitors arrived at certain pages of the Site, how long they stayed on those pages, and where they went afterwards. This information allows us to determine which pages might be the most interesting to our visitors and enables us to provide them with a better and richer experience on the Site. Additionally, we may use Aggregate Information to improve the performance of our Site, and to customize the content and layout of our Site pages for you.
6. Security. Protecting your information is of primary concern to ArtAboveReality. ArtAboveReality stores the information that it collects on a secure server. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no transmission of information over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is possible that third parties not under the control of ArtAboveReality may be able to access or intercept transmissions unlawfully. While ArtAboveReality will use all reasonable attempts to keep your information secure, ArtAboveReality cannot absolutely guarantee that security. Thus, any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk.
8. Information Removal. If you prefer not to receive all, some or any part of the information that the Site may provide to you, let us know by contacting ArtAboveReality and requesting changing the options of the information that you wish to receive. Or, you may choose to unsubscribe completely by sending an email to info@ArtAboveReality.com. Please make sure to include your name, e-¬‐mail address and any message. Please note that any requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective. For additional information regarding ArtAboveReality’s policies regarding the Site please see our User Agreement.
9. Business Transfers. In the event that ArtAboveReality or its parent or any affiliates is acquired (whether by sale of assets or ownership interests) by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the Personal Information and Aggregate Information (Personal Information and Aggregate Information collectively, the “Data”) we have collected from Site Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may transfer the Data to a successor or to a third party that purchases our assets arising from such circumstances.